From 1.1.2RC, the Magento plugin uses Magento's API for non time critical operation. This is how to setup Magento and Jfusions Magento plugin to support this:
In the configuration screen for the Magento plugin you find two fields: API user and API key. These are the credentials for an user of Magento's API (like username/password). Choose an API username and an API key and remember them.
- Go to your Magento's admin console.
- Go to System/Web Services/Roles and create a new Role (choose your name, f.i. jfusionsupport)
- Click Role resources and choose “all” or just the Custom/Customers
- Now go to System/Web Services/users and create a new user with the same credentials you choose in Magentos plugin edit screen.
- Assign the role you just created to this user.
- You are done. If there is any problem accessing Magento's API, it will be shown in the “plugin display” screen of JFusion.