This Module pulls up the information of online users from the software integrated using JFusion and displays it in the form of a module in Joomla!
1. Module Class Suffix: Refer to your Template documentation for this setting.
2. JFusion Plugin: Defines which software to pull the online users information from. Clicking the 'Select' button shall lead to a pop up containing a list of all configured JFusion plugin(s). Select accordingly from the list. Below are the options that will appear for each selected plugin.
1. Title What is to be displayed as this plugin's title?
2. Display You can either display a summary of the number of guests and members online, a list of members online, or both.
3. Limit # of Members If you have a large user base, you may want to limit the number of members displayed as it may overwhelm your site.
4. Display the name or username As titled.
5. Username link type or Link Username Links the username to the user's profile.
6. Software to Use for Link Choose which software you want the profile link to be linked to. Choosing JFusion will link to the plugin's profile. Choosing custom will allow you to link to a custom profile. See below.
7. Custom Profile Link Specify a custom link if 'Custom' is chosen above. Only put the filename and query, not the host. Also put the user id variable at the end. For best results, add in the Itemid variable with the Itemid of your menu item. For example, an acceptable URL would be 'index.php?option=com_jfusion&task=profile&Itemid=62&userid=' Note, that this will only work for a component that uses Joomla's user id.
8. Avatar Image Choose whether or not to show or hide the avatar.
9. Avatar Max Height Set a max height for the avatar and it will be resized accordingly.
10. Avatar Max Width Set a max width for the avatar and it will be resized accordingly.
11. Software to Retrieve Avatar From Choose what software to pull the avatar from. If JFusion is chosen, then this plugin's avatar will be displayed.