The JFusion search plugin allows users to search plugins enabled with this feature directly from Joomla's search component! It is automatically installed with JFusion. Simply go to Joomla's Plugin Manager, find Search - JFusion, configure and enable.
1) Under Plugin Parameters, you will see JFusion Plugins with a Select button. Click the Select button.
2) A modal window will appear with a select box of enabled plugins. Select the plugin you want to be searchable and click add
3) Give the plugin a specific title like “Forum” or “Gallery”
4) Click the Select button beside Itemid and select a specific menu item to be used to generate the search links. If you want to create links directly to the software (not integrated into Joomla via JFusion's wrapper or frameless modes), then select the name of the plugin under “List of configured JFusion plugins to allow for direct links to show the plugin without Joomla.”
5) To search multiple plugins, repeat steps 1-4.
If a plugin is not listed, it is either not configured and/or does not have this feature implemented yet.