The User Activity Module as the name suggests displays information about the User such as Avatars, Private Message count etcetera.
1. Caching: Select whether or not to use Module specific cache. Cache may be helpful on larger sites with higher traffic as it helps save precious server resources.
2. Module Class Suffix: Refer to your Template documentation for this setting.
3. JFusion Plugin: Defines which software to pull the user's information from. Clicking the 'Select' button shall lead to a pop up containing a list of all configured JFusion plugin(s). Select accordingly from the list.
4. Menu Item: Menu Item of the link created for the integrated software. Check this article on how to setup a link. Clicking 'Select' shall show all link of the 'JFusion' type. Select accordingly from the list.
5. Open Links in New Window: Whether or not to open the links in a new window or not as and when they are clicked by the user.
6. Text Alignment: Defines how the text should be aligned. Available options are Left and Center.
7. Avatar image: Whether you want to display the user's avatar or not.
8. Software to Retrieve Avatar From: Available options are CB, Gravatar, JFusion, JomSocial and Joomunity.
9. Avatar Max Height: Maximum Height of the displayed avatar. NOTE: JFusion performs the resizing of the avatar automatically.
10. Avatar Max Width: Maximum Width of the displayed avatar. NOTE: JFusion performs the resizing of the avatar automatically.
11. Avatar Location: Location of the Avatar. Available options are Left and Center.
12. Private message count: Whether or not to display the Private Messages Count for the logged in user.
13. New messages link: Whether or not to display a 'New Messages' link.
14. Login Message: In case you want to show some custom text to the user type in here. Example: 'Welcome to JFusion'.