As the case with every other aspect of JFusion, checking the version of the various extensions that form the JFusion package is very simple too. Follow these steps;
1) Login into your Administrator Panel and make your way to the JFusion Cpanel i.e. Control Panel.
2) Click the 'versions' tab.
3) You should see a screen as follows which shows your version and the latest stable version.
4) Version checker also checks whether or not your server is competent enough to run JFusion.
5) Make sure that you see a green tick for both your JFusion Version and Server.
In case your JFusion version is outdated you can upgrade using the procedure(s) mentioned here.