Re: could not find a valid loginform

Support specific to the vBulletin plugin.

Moderator: Alan

Forum rules
Please post all the bugs you encounter on our issue tracker.

Postby Alan on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Robert,

I took a look at your site and the form is not set up correctly.

It has

<form onsubmit="md5hash(vb_login_password, vb_login_md5password, vb_login_md5password_utf, 0)" method="post" action="login.php?do=login">

when it should have

<form id="login" onsubmit="md5hash(vb_login_password, vb_login_md5password, vb_login_md5password_utf, 0)" method="post" action="login.php?do=login">

That is the problem. Make sure you are editing the correct template. If in doubt, configure them all as laid out in this thread.

Thanks,
Alan
We are all volunteers so please search before posting and check the documentation as answers to many common questions are there.

Before posting about visual issues with frameless integration, please read this Firebug tutorial first!

I'm only able to make it to the forums every 2 - 3 days so please be patient.

Nothing is ever free; it just might not cost you anything. ~ David Crowder
Alan
Developer
Developer

Postby Hammerhead on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Alan, that did the trick. What happened was that I edited the 'default' template presuming that the other styles would inherit the changes in the same way vb does with permissions. Apparrently not. I changed the one in question and everything seems to work alright, now. There is another little buggy thing in question, but I'll post on that in another thread.
Hammerhead
JFusion Newbie II
JFusion Newbie II

Previous

Return to vBulletin